Ben + Ashley + Sloan + Haley = The Washers. This is the blog.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Review: Noodle Swing - Flower Mound, TX

So while in the Dallas area visiting family I had the opportunity to check out a new Thai restaurant called Noodle Swing, so hip I know (click on their name to see how not to design a website). With a fairly unimpressive logo and predictably modernish interior I didn't expect such tasty food so let's get into the review shall we?


Atmosphere: Predictably Mod
It wasn't bad at all. In fact its a pleasant spot to be. It doesn't scream fine restaurant but it works for generic 2008 restaurant decor. Might I add the lighting was pleasant.



Service: Good
In fact, I can barely remember the service. Which is probably a great thing.














Food: Fantastic
My "goto" thai dish is the Pad Thai. From what I understand that is to thai cuisine what the hamburger is to American food. I had the chicken pad thai and it was some of the best I've had. Other selections at the table were something I can't remember but it was good, and also Basil Fried rice, which definitely got the approving nod from the taster.







Verdict: Go Here for a quick and tasty sit down meal













Noodle Swing is located off Cross Timbers road in Flower Mound, TX

View Larger Map

No comments:

Blog Archive