Sloan's excited. Washer bun #2 is in the oven.
(Shout out to Chris Hill for the subject line)
Ben + Ashley + Sloan + Haley = The Washers. This is the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ben + Ashley + Sloan + Haley = The Washers. This is the blog.
Sloan's excited. Washer bun #2 is in the oven.
(Shout out to Chris Hill for the subject line)
6 comments:
I'm SO excited. I LOVE being an aunt. I can't wait for this new little bundle of sweetness.
Congratulations!!! I went to Baylor with Ashley and have been following all of your hilarious post & adorable pictures! Please give her a big hug for me! Im so happy for you both!
I've always been a great aunt, but now, I'll be a GREAT aunt!
GRIN!
Congratulations Honey!
I'm so happy for you both!
I can't wait to meet Ben!
I love you all!...yes, even Washer #4!
God bless you, Sweetie!
Love,
Aunt Diane
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!
THIS WILL BE MY NINTH GREAT GRANDCHILD, AND I THINK THAT IS GREAT!
I LOVE YOU ALL FOUR!
GRAMMA MARGE
Ben & Ashley ,
That's so exciting! Table for 4, then 5, then 6, then.... Way to produce future Godly generations! BTW, love the pics of Sloan!
Lisa & Kev
wow! that's so exciting. give ashley a big hug for me ben! thrilled for yall.
Post a Comment