Ben + Ashley + Sloan + Haley = The Washers. This is the blog.

Monday, June 9, 2008

A Memphis Must - Jerry's Sno Cones

Where I have been for 2 out of the last 3 nights? Where have I found the perfect summer blend of taste and texture? Where is this refreshing treat?

Jerry's Sno Cones. Memphis, Tennekee
















Another shout out to Chris Hill for uncovering this gem. (Chris is a local Memphis legend and possibly the best tour guide in the city. If you are ever in town hit him up for a true Memphis tour).

I've only had the Watermelon (amazing), and the Peach (not as a amazing), but my next trip will include a "Supreme" version of some flavor. Somehow they jam the center with ice cream...BLADOW!






























It's all in the ice. That wafer thin ice. Just perfect.
If you haven't gone, go tonight. They are open until 9, closed on Sunday.



View Larger Map

1657 Wells Station Rd
Memphis, TN 38108

Get Directions
(901) 767-2659

1 comment:

mrchrishill said...

This is your best post yet. I'm sorry I didn't share this earlier. Glad you came around to the sugar tour of Memphis.... looking forward to our review of Gibsons.