Ben + Ashley + Sloan + Haley = The Washers. This is the blog.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Have you seen this Ironman?


















No, not the movie. I'm talking about the greatest watch of all time. I've looked everywhere for this culturally iconic timekeeper but have come up short. If you can find me one I will be your best friend.



















Keep in mind I'm looking for the original Ironman watch, not the new ones you find everywhere. I've owned about 2 in my lifetime and they were flawless. 1996 is the year the design lost its greatness so anything from 86-95 is golden (square buttons, no soft wimpy edges). Low profile, good fit, great functions...there is nothing more to be said.

Help me find this baby. Used or New.

For a detailed history please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Ironman



2 comments:

JJ said...

Washhhhhhhaaaa!

Washhhhhhhaaaa!

Washhhhhhhaaaa!


Alien Surgeon.....

Man I check your blog out whenever I get a chance. Funny stuff -

Talk to you later bro

Ash

chariti said...

BEN! You have to change the post. We want to see Sloan. You'll soon have an all out revolt on your hands if you don't satisfy the people.