**UPDATE:
Wordpress would be better if you could email in posts. But you can't.
Check this one out: TUMBLR
(I know, yet anothr website without an "e")
The features are sweet and its much easier to use than this google blogger mess. I'm thinking of switching, its just that google already owns most of my life so it makes sense to let them own my blog too.
Ben + Ashley + Sloan + Haley = The Washers. This is the blog.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(181)
-
▼
May
(27)
- A better blog
- Detox Diet Cont'd
- McKendree Augustus - Nice Tracks
- What Heaven Tastes Like
- Fatherhood
- 2 Years Today with my Hottie™
- Ready for a dip
- Best Music Video Ever
- Live from the BBQ Fest
- Photog Updatez!
- Elvis's blonde grandson
- Draped in Splendor
- Self discovery
- Doc
- Too cool for school
- Grammy who I love
- Grandpapa
- Chin strap cap!
- Fresh threadz
- Dickens vs. Washer: The Throwdown Showdown 2008™
- Dinna 2
- Dinna
- Toof!
- Even More Hawk!
- More Hawk!
- Hard times for the Sloanman
- Cheeseburger in paradise
-
▼
May
(27)
1 comment:
benz you are funny
Let me know what you end up doing so I can blindly follow your technological lead.
Pfft
Post a Comment