
I had the pleasure of being "that guy" for the past couple of days. I haven't had much hangtime with Drew or the rest of the fam for a while and I called him up out of the blue to help me install my car stereo. Of course, Drew being the gospel servant warrior that he is, acquiesced to my request and we've spent some hours in the rain and cold taking apart my car.
It's always nice to see them, and I go back for one more round today. His wife Joanie is the essence of coolness, and they have 3 of the most fun kids I've been around. Andrew has even shared the mic with Lecrae. Represent!
Might I also add the the latest picture I posted of Mr. Renshaw was not in fact him.
It was Chris Hill.
2 comments:
The Renshaws rock my face off!!! We really do love yall!!
I'm just happy to be mentioned.
Post a Comment